Thursday, July 20, 2006

Right now I am placed on the Forese Islands attending a summerschool. Right now we are in the last phase of the postproduction and we are working on the sound of our main project. The film is recorded in Danish and is an old story which I wrote for Mikael Bundsen some time ago, but which I've compressed down to 4 minutes. I think the end results is good after time and that it only could be 4 minutes, but it's bad that much of the films strength is gone. But I hope I someday will do the original :P. Well pictures then:



This is our main actress, Julia, who is really talented and whom I would love to work with again.



Friday night with a Mads Mikkelsen look-a-like!

We have been exposed in both TV, Radio and in the newspaper - my crew. I guess we are the most representable team :).

Well what's Oskar up to, I really don't know, well I'll be back in Sweden on Sunday.

Härliga grejer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home