Friday, June 30, 2006

We are very bad at updating this blogg, well I hope that will change... from now on.. come on!!

Andreas film, "Hilbert, seven letters" will be shown at the SVT the 4th of July at 20:30 at SVT 1, check it out!


Our video for Audreys first single on their album "Visible forms" is also avaible at Musikbyråns homepage in the category "mb hjärta" (www.svt.se/musikbyran)

So whats happening in Splinter Arts at the moment? Well... Oskar is working very hard on different projects, and he's doing some extra work for in designing video graphical intros and stuff like that. Besides the secret project we're working on he's on to make the "intro" for our feature "Clouds" and also to cut the seventh part of that film, so we let's hope he's in for a worky summer :)

Well, Andreas (me, but i like writing in third person) is currently cutting the sixth part and the fourth part of the feature.


Well now I'm at home in Kramfors were I grew up and it feels great cause I really feel inspired and calm. I will try start writing seriously on a feature which I hope to spend a lot of my fall on, but we'll see. I will write that with Christopher Friman, a very smart and talented guy... but we'll see.

Back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home