Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Well, productions keeping up!

Oskar just finished the video for Le sport but we still have a lot of things to do. Today I, Andreas, made the first rawcut of the Audrey-music video and I feel it turned out better than I thought so that's nice. I think it could be quite nice in the end. Here is four pictures of the four beautiful girls in the band and the video.

Victoria

Emelie

Rebecka

and Anna

Besides the musicvideo: Today I recorded a voice over for the clay-animation which should be finished by friday if everything goes as planned. The VO was made by the lead actor of "Hilbert, seven letters" which, i recently found out, will have a big chance of being screened at SVT. So I'm just waiting for the email of the rights and all that.

And another thing I'm working on is the film WhiteBlack (VitSvart) which also has a first deadline on friday, for the filmfestival VĂ¥rrullen. A few shots of the small narrative film by me and my girlfriend, Katarina.


The film is partly in B&W


and Old photos.

Well I'll keep posting about the projects and how it goes and how it all went. Yesterday I saw the trailer for Magnolia and I cried. It felt good. Bye bye now. And stay creative!

/Andreas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home