Saturday, March 25, 2006

Deadlines moving in - Me, Le sport and an empty apartment

I, Oskar, have been working on the post for the Le Sport musicvideo a couple of days now.
Slowly the pieces fall into place. But there is still alot of work to be done. The editing is finnished but the video is almost 70% greenscreen so alot of grafic remains. And it has to be done at monday morning. The animation part is ok fun to do.. but replaceing all the greenscreen i just boring. Im out of coffe, inspiration and clean cloths. I went outside for 10 min today, that was fun. Bought some cheap pasta and a bag och chips. I think i will award myself with chips later tonight if i worked alot.




And another thing came up this week. Heard about MTVs animation contest, have to try to put something together for that one. Been working on it for a few hours to get my mind of the video. Also filmes a few shots for it in my sisters apartment. Well Well, i will see if i have the time and the ambition to finnsh it.



I have to keep working now its gong to be a long night.
/
Oskar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home