Friday, March 24, 2006

Yesterday me, Andreas, and Oskar met the famous tv-celebrity Fredrik Wikingsson whom we are great admirer of. I've been mailing him for a while and we finally set up for a meeting. So at 13.00 yesterday, me and Oskar where lined up outside Stureplan, Stockholm and I greeted him with the very planned line "You must be Fredrik".

We had a nice lunch at Fridays and we sat and he talked and we talked some and 2 hours and 45 minutes flew by. What's going to happen next is that we are going to send a showreel to their producer and then maybe we will start by editing a pilot for a future comedy-show, just to see if we have the right touch of it. We discussed our different skills and qualities both in script, photo and editing but we agreed that their would be a great start to start off with postproduction, because we couldn't fuck up as much there as we could elsewhere.

I've been starting to edit the musicvideo for Audrey and I hope it will work, it's hard to say right now but I feel we could manage it somehow with som trix. Also this weekend I will try to record a short narrative film with my girlfriend and I really hope we make it, because it feels good making some smaller/shorter films sometime and just feel the creativity flow.

Pictures will be updated soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home