Saturday, March 11, 2006

Two long days, and three long nights later...

Well we went to bed after almost 24 hours of work, then we began 7 hours after that, the comming night we will probably not sleep anything at all to keep in scheadule. We have to be done by 15.00 tomorrow. While I'm writing this my companions are working and we go in turn to work, except of the director of animation, Markus, who has to be on set all the time.

Yesterday we made a few really nice scenes I think. I espcially digged the ones with the nice designed doctor:

The doctor and the lighting setup.

I feel very pleased about the result so far, and I think this will be far more better than our last clay animation, Awaiting Death, in many ways. I hope the voice over and the sound will be as nice as the setting and the animation.


Leading character eating chips and watching telly.

I really love this way of working, just doing the things you should during a short amount of time and were all the thoughts and all the consentration lays within the production. I feel very relaxed about it.


A very calm scene.

Very well I better stop blogging and get back to my companions and take turn. Deadlines getting closer...

/Andreas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home