Wednesday, November 22, 2006

One Post a month, isn't that good is it? But well at least were not writing because we are working a lot, maybe too much?

This weekend I, Andreas, was at the novemberfestival, which in swedish is the biggest non-professional festival for kids under 26. I felt too experienced, too into the business to be there but it was a great a lot of fun, and though I didn't win anything I met some new people and got a bunch of inspiration. I'm most sad about all the good films that didn't win anything, and all the bad films that got a lot of other prices. Maybe next year they should not take someone with total lack of passion for films, it could be a good idea to take someone who appreciate all kinds of films. I'm not bitter at all!

So Oskar finished the Danko Jones-video, and you can see it on YouTube:'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbJCBEYCcus

This is the version the band wanted, we had made another version at first, but we made a compensation for what we both wanted and the result is this, it turned out pretty much how we wanted it to turn out.

Right now we are trying to develope a lot of projects both in production and in writing, so right now there are no planned new films. We still have the secret project and that is supposed to be done within two weeks, feels great, I think it will turn out really good, and hopefully we will all have jobs in the spring.

That's it for now, on Saturday me and Oskar will se the films Princess and Science of Sleep, hopefully that will be a inpirational experience!

Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home