Monday, October 16, 2006

Well my dear friend Mikael reminded me about the update of this blogg, I don't know how it will develope in the future, maybe we should write it in swedish instead, I don't think there too many of our fans from abroad, reading it anyway... well some news are added.

1. We're working too much.
2. We're making a video for Danko Jones!
3. The super-secret project is about to be relieved quite soon.
4. In two weeks we will finish the short "Mixtape #307"
5. Andreas just finished writing a 30 min - script for a competition.
6. All the projects we were to finish this autumn, which are not done yet, has again been moved ahead.. maybe we will never finish those projects, and that makes me a a little sad.

Well. Oh well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trinka Lat said...

English oskar! i read your blog!!!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home